bUILDING THE GTD INFRASTRUCTURE
as quickly as possible.
In this Course you will...
You and your instructor will meet for a minimum of two sessions per month for four (4) months. If you
want to move faster, you can negotiate with your instructor for a more intensive cadence. You’ll engage
each component of the Getting Things Done® methodology, until you achieve the 5 phases of workflow. It’s an intensive commitment which requires your engagement with your developing system in between sessions with your instructor.
SESSION 1, 2: INTRO // SETTING UP A TRUSTED SYSTEM
• Discover the ways in which the GTD® system can help you manage your work and personal life more
efficiently, while also reducing stress.
• Learn how to keep track of all the commitments you make, whether they are to yourself or others.
• Setup a trusted system to capture paper and digital inputs.
SESSION 3: CAPTURE
• Write, record, or gather any and everything that has your attention into a collection tool.
* You’ll be capturing anything and everything that has your attention in leakproof external “buckets” (your
in-trays, email, notepads, voicemail etc.)—to get them out of your head and into a trusted system.
SESSION 4, 5, 6: CLARIFY // ORGANIZE
• Clarify the items you have collected (decide what each thing means, specifically).
• Learn the GTD Workflow Map for clarifying and organizing inboxes.
• Create a trusted list manager to track projects, next actions, waiting for’s, and someday/maybe items.
• Create a trusted calendar to track day-specific and time-specific items.
SESSION 7, 8: REFLECT // ENGAGE
• Complete at least one Weekly Review®.
• Use your trusted system to make action decisions with confidence and clarity.
Ready for a more productive life?
Start your journey by connecting with a certified GTD® Coach